Vision, form and function
H W Ingleton & Co and John S. Wood entered the market in the mid 1930’s. In 1963, they merged under the name of Ingleton Wood, which since that time has grown into a multi-disciplinary building consultancy. In 2004 the enterprise became a Limited Liability Partnership.
Ingleton Wood provide a range of services including architecture, building surveying, planning and building services engineering for industries including the health, education, residential and commercial sectors. Steady growth led to the opening of offices in London, Colchester, Norwich and the registered office in Billericay.
Ingleton Wood manages large-scale new-built and refurbishment projects and can add value at every stage of development, from initial concept planning through to the design and fit-out of interior spaces. Sustainability is a central theme of the work of Ingleton Wood, and the company seeks innovative and practical energy-saving designs managed from beginning to completion of a project.
Ingleton Wood is one of few medium-sized consultancies offering integrated design and technical skills. Clients can access a comprehensive range of specialised skills. Ingleton Wood is also working with several British universities and an array of specialist European consultancies to research and deliver a selection of low-energy and carbon-neutral buildings.